- The Customer is responsible for the following: responsible for ensuring that they have full title and ownership of all items which are specified by the Customer to the Easy2Go Movers to be moved; packing their possessions into appropriate boxes or other containers, unless the Customer purchases packing services from the Easy2Go Movers, keeping at all times in your possession and control all money, jewelry, or other valuables before the arrival of the Easy2Go Movers.
- Allowing the Easy2Go Movers team to perform their work without any Customer interference or participation.
- Ensuring that all driveways, roads, and paths are unobstructed leading from and to the origin and destination addresses in such a way that allows the moving truck to access the addresses, and providing such further or other facilities as may be required (EX: following condominium or apartment policies and by-laws, booking elevators, reserving the parking spot, etc.)
- Informing the Easy2Go Movers of any items which require special attention or are of an unusual size or weight including items too large to fit through stairways or doorways.
- Inspecting the Customer’s origin address and verifying that there are no items expected to be moved left behind and that there is no damage.
- Checking all their items and the moving truck upon completion of the Job or when it is emptied and confirming that the moving truck is empty and that items were not damaged.
- The customer is liable for any parasitic insects (bed bugs, cockroaches, etc.) encountered within the premises of the origin, destination, and/or additional sites. The customer will be responsible for reimbursing Easy2Go Movers for fees incurred as a result of cleaning, disinfecting trucks and/or replacing contaminated equipment.
We don’t move:
- Hazardous materials (including propane tanks), people, pets.
- We don’t mount flat screen TV on a wall or remove TVs from a wall mount. Nor can we bolt or unbolt items from walls or ceilings.
- We don’t connect or disconnect washing machines, drying machines, dishwashers, freezers, fridges. All appliances must be disconnected and drained prior to our movers’ arrival.
A non-refundable deposit is required to book a reservation. A confirmation email will be issued after the deposit has been received, and your reservation will be finalized.
When the worker arrives on site, the clock starts ticking and ends when the job is completed. After the first hour, time is calculated in 30-minute increments, rounded up to the nearest half hour. A three-hour minimum is required, which will be noted clearly on your estimate.
When the job is finished, payment must be given in full on-site. You will get an email receipt after your payment has been processed. Cash, debit cards, Visa, and MasterCard are all accepted.
Gratuities are not included in the price, although they are much appreciated (these can be paid in cash or added to the final bill).
In the event that the client needs to cancel a booking, the client will lose their deposit. All deposits are non-refundable. We reserve the right to refuse and immediately cancel the move and retain the deposit in case of an unsanitary environment within the household assigned for the move-out or move-in.
If, for any reason, you need to reschedule your moving date, please contact us as soon as possible. The sooner you notify us, the easier it will be for us to accommodate your needs. Please note that if you reschedule your move within 7 days of your originally scheduled date, we will retain your deposit and require another security deposit.
It is the client’s responsibility to decide on the level of coverage for the job (Basic Protection or Replacement Value Protection). Any damage claims must be reported within two days; if this is not done, the Customer waives its right to pursue the remedies available to it.